me, myself, I

My photo
hamburg, germany
it all started back in the 80ies when I got addicted to bass sounds and patterns. since then I have been touring all over the world, playing my instrument with passion and dedication to hard and heavy rock music.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

about to start the tour

yesterday I arrived at the Belgian hotel where I had the chance to meet band and crew for the first time. nice dinner and chatting but then: going thru the songs with guitar player alex for the first time. always a very special experience - no amps, just dry string steel sound. now I know that I am well prepared and can jump into the rehearsals with a grin on my face.

cheers, oliver

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi bro.
enjoy your first show and rock ;-)
alex

oliver holzwarth said...

hi bro, actually I did. pause ... NOT!
cheers, oliver